Atlas corporate fleet owner operators David Vaughn and Nathaniel
Green discuss some of the reasons why they have chosen to drive
for Atlas. The Atlas commercial truckload division is a small
truckload/less-than-truckload division running coast-to-coast
no-touch shipments of new products, store fixtures, office
furniture and trade show items.
Commercial Truckload Division Lightweight Dry Van Loads – 15,000 to 25,000 lbs.
Atlas is signing on CDL-A Owner Operator drivers and team drivers for the Commercial Truckload Division, an owner operator fleet that runs all 48 (coast to coast and regional options) transporting truckload dry-van shipments. What our drivers like the most is our freight is lightweight (typically 15,000 – 25,000 lbs. of new products, office furniture, store fixtures or trade show items), which is easy on an owner operator’s rig and fuel budget! The freight is no-touch, which means you deliver the trailer and others do the work to load and unload.
Owner Operator Truck Driver Settlements:
- CTD- $1.73 - $2.09 mile average and $145,000 - $197,000 average annual gross. The division average is $1.86.
- Mileage Bonus Program: Averages $2,500+ in the 1st year (averages $4,000+ in the 2nd year and continues to increase based on years of service.)
- Expected miles (per week) Solo: 2,200 – 2,500+ / Teams: 3,100 – 4,000
Owner Operator Truck Driver Benefits:
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles – Loaded & Empty Miles
- Nationwide fuel discounts at TA, Pilot, Flying J, Petro, Love’s, Roady’s and others!
- Tolls Paid Nationwide
- Paid Detention Pay
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- ComData Fuel Card and FREE PrePass
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Free Blue Beacon truck washes
- Nationwide tire discounts and Clothing Allowance
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Cell Phone Reimbursement (up to $50 monthly)
- Pets Allowed (no cost)
- Free Drivewyze
- CDL-A with 1 year OTR
It takes good, hard working and dedicated people to make a great company. This is what you will find in the people you will work with at Atlas. Your orientation is face to face, where we not only introduce you to the company, we listen to you and your expectations. While upgrading your career and lifestyle through great pay, benefits, and a partnership where you matter, we also hope to put a smile on your face!
877-793-9081 for Atlas Job Offers!