Expand your personal truck driving business with UPS Freight, one of the country’s largest truckload carriers! As an industry-leading truckload service provider, UPS has outstanding Owner Operator careers that offer you and your business the advantages you’ve been searching for. Owner Operators with UPS Freight can expect seriously huge earnings, high quality freight, and unlimited opportunities.
Solo Owner Operators averaged $207,214.53 in gross annual profits in 2017!
And now, HazMat endorsements are no longer required!
Solo UPS Freight owner operators enjoy:
- NEW Pay Increase – earn over $200K in gross annual profits!
- Plenty of miles every week (practical mileage paid loaded & empty)
- Paid fuel surcharge
- Safety & recruiting bonuses
- Quick pay turnaround – within 24 hours of paperwork receipt
- Mostly terminal-to-terminal deliveries with 90% drop & hook
- 100% NO TOUCH FREIGHT
- PAID fuel & road taxes; fuel & tire discounts
- PrePass Plus for toll & scale payment
- Plates & permits provided at no charge
- No trailer fees
- No NYC routes
- Pet & rider programs
- Cargo & liability insurance
- Paid orientation
Take your personal trucking business to the next level. Apply with UPS Freight today!
APPLY OR CALL NOW
Want to be part of a small fleet but don’t own your
UPS Freight wants to hear from you, too – ask your recruiter for details!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria: theUPS Freight, one of the largest less-than-truckload carriers in the United States and a leading truckload service provider, offers you the stability and security to grow your own business successfully.
UPS offers a very competitive compensation package for Owner-Operators whose runs are primarily terminal-to-terminal hauling driver-friendly drop-and-hook freight. Typically, drivers get to their home terminal approximately every 10 days to two weeks.
- 21 years old
- 1 Year OTR experience