Ready for a Change? Become a Regional CDL-A Truck Driver at Fleetmaster and get home EVERY weekend!
Earn excellent pay and weekend home time as a CDL-A Company Truck Driver at Fleetmaster Express. Our regional routes run through the eastern U.S. (excluding NYC) with additional lanes open in Texas and Arkansas. CDL-A Company Truck Drivers enjoy the benefits of great pay, bonus opportunities, regular home time, and a stable and thriving company culture.
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- .40 - .46 CPM, based on experience
- Average 2,500 to 3,000 miles per week
- Home EVERY weekend
- Paid vacation
- Sirius XM in all trucks
- Practical miles paid loaded & unloaded
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Stop & layover pay
- Late-model trucks (assigned & APU-equipped)
- Equipment serviced & washed after each trip
- $100 birthday bonus
- Driver referral program, unlimited potential
- Praise for A’s program
- Per Diem Program
- Regional routes – run through the eastern U.S. – no NYC runs!
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, & life insurance
- Bonus incentives to give your pay a boost
- Health & dental benefits available
Find out which of our CDL-A truck driver jobs is best for you – call recruiters today!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- 23 years of age
- Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience
- Regional experience
- CDL-A with good truck driver record