CLASS A CDL DRIVERS NEW PAY INCREASE! Call: 844-268-5234!
Ready to run? Decker’s hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer team runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you’ll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Over The Road Pay Rates for Reefer/Van Drivers:
* Starting Pay Range $.40 – $.43 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem.
* Basic Level – $.40 per mile
1-2 years of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards.
* Select Level – $.43 per mile
2-4 years of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards.
* Premium Level – $.44 per mile
4+ years of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards.
* Increase in Pay – 1¢ per mile increase after first 90 days of employment, and 1¢ per mile paid annually on anniversary date with a cap at $.50 per mile.
* Short Haul Pay – Base mileage pay will be increased according to the following graduated scale for loaded miles less than 400 miles in length. In order to qualify for the additional mileage pay, the total loaded miles must fit the below scale, split loads will not qualify.
We are also hiring Students, Teams & Owner Operators.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
If you have 2 years OTR experience