CLASS A DRIVER JOBS
We make moves everyday. Now, it’s your turn!
Looking for a Class A Driver Job that fits your style? Bold decision-making runs in our veins. From our dedicated drivers who work with their dispatchers to get the job done, to our leaders who are pioneering the future of transportation, we are a company of people committed to constantly moving forward.
We move quickly to serve our customers – and just as quickly to get our drivers what they need to do their best work. Things like pre-planning so you’ll know where you’ll be as soon as we do. Or
an inspection lane so you get maintenance done faster and protect your CSA scores.
We don’t promise to be perfect, but we do promise to make things right if you see an area where we need to improve. If you want to be a part of a team that values your contribution and gives you the tools you need for a successful, prosperous driving career, look no further.
What are you waiting for? Make your move. Call 866-950-3759
Why MILAN? Respect!
Pay, Miles, Home Weekly, Experienced Fleet Manager, Local and Regional Class A Jobs, No NY, NJ or PA, No West Coast, New Equipment, No Haz Mat, Paid Orientation
Great Company Benefits
Health dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, (7) paid holidays, Matching 401K up to 3%, Paid Life Insurance.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Class A CDL
- Twenty-one (21) years of age and six (6) months over the road experience, otherwise will be considered a student and go with a trainer.
- No License suspensions due to points.
- No abandoned trucks at previous employers. (Does not include trucks left at a company yard.)
- No more than one (1) preventable accident in the most recent three (3) year driving period. (Does not include tows and other such incidents considered minor or of value of $2000.00 or less).
- No serious accidents in the last three (3) years: (rear end collisions, crashes, rollovers)
- No failed or refused alcohol/drug test in the last three (5) years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations within the last twelve (12) months and/or no more than four (4) in the last three (3) years.