This position general leaves out Sunday evening and generally
back Friday evening. You are expected to stay out all week, but
can get home at least one or two days throughout the week, if
hours permit. Runs include all New England states and parts
of New York, but no NYC! It is a mileage paid position,
after training (if necessary).
We value and generously compensate our drivers:
- $0.50 CPM
- Earn $0.81 cpm after 2,000 miles!
- 9,000-11,000 Miles Per Month
- Monthly Safety & Productivity Bonus ($.03cpm)
- Make between $1,200 to $1,600 every week ($60k to $80k annually)
- Current Class A CDL License
- 23 Years of Age
- Clean Driving Record with no serious driving violations, DWI's or preventable crashes in the last 5 years.
- One (1) or more years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen and standard road test with another CDL driver at our terminal location in York, PA