MTS has 15 terminals throughout the United States and Ontario Canada. Our business has seen recent rapid growth and we’re excited to offer many employment opportunities for drivers. To find out why over 1,200 employees call MTS home contact us today! Our drivers experience no deadhead and very little downtime waiting on loads. Freight is all no touch round trips between automotive plants and their suppliers. Furthermore, our company drivers are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, matching retirement and PAID vacation! We also offer a generous incentive based driver bonus program!
MTS Fast Facts:
- 40% of MTS trucks are 2010 and newer!
- We added over 100 new trucks in 2013 and will add 100 more in 2014!
- MTS has tenured drivers with over 27 years!
- The weekly industry average for revenue miles is 2,100 per week. MTS drivers average 3,500!
What we offer our drivers:
- More Home Time!
- Dedicated Routes
- New and Reliable Equipment
- 100% no touch freight
- State of the art Elog system (Using PeopleNet devices)
- Fuel Cards
- PAID VACATION
- Competitive Pay and Driver Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental Plan
- 401K with 25% matching contributions
- $25,000 life insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance available
- Paid Holidays
- Friendly 24/7 Dispatch Team
Ready to start your new Career? APPY TODAY!