Drive with our respect and support behind you every step of the way
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
Get trained & earn money at the same time!
Student Team Driver Benefits
- Only 6 months of commitment after graduation
- Start off earning an avg. of $39,505 annually
- Drive approximately 7,500 miles with a professional Driver Trainer over a period of 3 to 4 weeks
- Experience life on the road & learn valuable safety tips
- Tuition reimbursement – After 6 Months!
- Company-paid tuition
If you're working toward obtaining your CDL to begin your driving career at CFI, we'll make your monthly tuition payments for the first 12 months of employment and then pay off the remainder of your tuition, up to $4,000 total.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on
- Thorough training
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Modern, state-of-the-art equipment and safety technologies
- A team that feels like family
- 1951 CFI founded
- 2007 CFI purchased by Con-way, becomes Con-way Truckload
- 2015 XPO purchases Con-way/Menlo
- 2016 Transforce purchases Truckload division (us again!) and sets us up to be a standalone profit-generating, empowered company. Back to our roots!
- 2016 WE ARE CFI
This brings one of the best brands in trucking back – CFI – while keeping the great people, support, and systems in place that made CFI, Con-way Truckload, and XPO great. The future for all CFI drivers and employees has never been better and brighter!
Based in Joplin, Missouri, we have the resources available to help our over-the-road drivers reach their goals. We'll keep your career moving with programs like lease-to-own to become an owner operator.
But career advancement isn't the only reason to drive for CFI. We put a priority on safety, respect and teamwork. You'll get 24/7 support from dispatchers and mentors while you're behind the wheel of modern, well-maintained equipment. And as large as we are, you can be assured that your voice will count.