At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast. It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator and Safety Award winner multiple times over. TRAINERS NEEDED AT NAVAJO: This is a great opportunity for experienced drivers to earn over $14,000 more a year when you train six students. Lend your solid driving experience to teach the new generation how to be successful and develop a career of their own while enjoying all the benefits of an experienced Navajo driver. It’s time you Find Your Lane at Navajo Today!
Navajo Driver Trainers Enjoy:
- Additional $80 Per Day When With a Student
- Taking 6 Students A Year = $14,200 Additional In Your Pocket!
- Nationwide Freight Base – No Shortage of Miles!
- Earn 1 Day Off For Every Week Out
- New Equipment with Bumper-to-Bumper Coverage; Manual & Autos
- 99% No-Touch Freight
- Easy & Enjoyable Orientation – Gets You On The Road ASAP!
- Full Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Pet & Rider Policy
- Family Owned & Operated – Always With Respect!
Don’t wait – limited positions available for this exclusive opportunity. Contact Navajo Express today for more info.! 877-788-0634
Class A, 21 years old, 6 mos OTR experience in last 3 years
Good MVR – will review. be honest up front & improve your hiring status
No DWI/DUI in last 3 years; No more than 3 at-fault accidents in 12 mos.
No texting/distracted driving in last 12 mo