Don’t take our word for it. Take Mark’s word for it
at Trucking Answers! We treat our drivers the way they want to be
treated and we know because our President is one too. With less
than a 40% turnover rate, no driver facing camera and no forced
routing are drivers are staying around for the long hauls.
We offer excellent pay, top-of-the-line equipment, and terrific benefits for our Class A CDL truck drivers. We are proud of our history and our reputation within the trucking industry and strive to hire the most professional and quality Class A CDL truck drivers. Schuster makes its Class A CDL truck driver selection with both safety and efficiency in mind.
We deliver customer products with dedicated efficiency and steadfast stability. We work to balance a positive work environment, solid home life, strong customer affiliations, and respected peer relations.
We set ourselves apart from other trucking companies in so many ways, from a fantastic wellness program to amazing support staff, and of course, numerous benefits.
JOIN THE SCHUSTER CDL TRUCK DRIVER TEAM:
• Up to $.53 CPM
• $50 East Coast Pay
• $40 per Billable Stop Charge
• $150 Border Crossing Pay
• Great Detention Pay
• Direct Deposit
• Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Paid Orientation
• 2,500-3,000+ miles per week
• Excellent Home Time; out 10-21 days (depending on where you live)
• Fuel Mileage Incentives
• Referral Bonus
• Yearly Longevity Bonus
• Pre-Pass Elite
• Cat Scale Mobile
• Transflo Mobile +
• Assigned Late Model Trucks
• Pet Friendly
• 24/7 Dispatch
TRUCK DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Current Class A CDL license
• At least 6 months verifiable truck driving experience
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must remain accident and ticket free for first 2 months of employment
• A stable and satisfactory work experience
• Good driving record
• Pass DOT medical, Drug & Physical requirements
Click to Apply Now!
Schuster Company is an EOE