From working with top-notch equipment and learning new skills, to
teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) -
once you see what Averitt truck driver jobs are all about, you'll
want in for the long haul. In fact, more than 10% of our truck
driver associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job:
Averitt Express is currently offering professional CDL-A truck driver jobs in our regional driver division. Drive primarily Southern, Southwest, and Midwest lanes with occasional runs to the Northeast. Regional CDL-A truck driver jobs feature weekly home time, 100% no-touch freight, PrePass Plus, and a spouse rider program.
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture built on a proven formula for individual success
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position
- Leading transportation provider since 1971
- We love our vets! Make your transition to a civilian life a smooth one with GI Bill benefits!
Turn here for a quality of life that matches the quality of your work:
- .48 CPM starting pay rate
- 84% of our drivers are home by noon on Saturdays
- Average $1,200/week
- Stop, layover, breakdown, & detention pay
- Paid orientation
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off
- Company-paid life insurance & short-term disability benefits
- Profit sharing & 401(k) plans
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners with APUs & 100% automatic transmission
- Loads less than 400 miles will be paid at 400 miles
- 2-day loads less than 800 miles will be paid at 800 miles
Requires 4 months' verifiable exp. in past 3 years or 6
months' verifiable exp. in past 5 years
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Ready to change? Turn here and apply for an Averitt truck job today!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.