Truck Driving Jobs at Averitt Express
159 jobs found.
Averitt Express – Owensboro , KY – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Cookeville , TN – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Lawrenceville , GA – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Savannah , GA – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Morrisville , NC – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Shreveport , LA – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Peoria , IL – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Memphis , TN – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
Averitt Express – Kalamazoo , MI – Company Driver Job – 03/18/2018
- Company Driver
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical - Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription card, and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as $58 weekly ($26 per week for unmarried individuals). With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Our Regional Drivers average $1,000+ per week
- Free Rider Program
Since 1971 Averitt Express has been one of the nation's leading freight transportation and supply chain management providers. Averitt has regional, dedicated, local/city, and shuttle runs in 21 states throughout the country, but primarily the southeast.
When you join the Averitt team, there’s no telling how far you’ll go. There are multiple business units, hundreds of different positions, and facilities across the U.S. to choose from. There are opportunities abound and Averitt promotes from within!
From working with top-notch equipment and learning new skills, to teaming up with people who take pride in their jobs (and yours) – once you get a taste of the Averitt culture, you’ll want in for the long haul. In fact, over 1,000+ associates have been with us for more than 20 years.
Averitt is now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training Program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
- Multi-leveled medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) retirement options
- Company-paid life and disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, and more)
- Wells Fargo Banking Products
- Minimum Mileage Pay = 400-mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver
- Regional Drivers average $1,000+ per week
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
1415 Neal Street
Cookeville , TN 38501
Recruiting : 855-882-3884