CLASS A CDL DRIVERS NEW PAY INCREASE! Call: 844-268-5234
Ready to run? Decker’s hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Operating out of two main terminals in Fort Dodge, IA and Bessemer, AL, our flatbed drivers run throughout the Midwest and the South. The majority of loads include hauling steel, building products and wallboard throughout the Central U.S. with an average length of haul of 400 miles. Depending on your proximity to our Fort Dodge or Bessemer terminals, you will get home every 10-14 days.
Regional Pay Rates for Flatbed Drivers:
* Starting Pay Range $.43 – $.45 per mile – includes $.08 per mile per diem.
* Basic Level – $.43 per mile
0-1 years of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards.
* Select Level – $.44 per mile
1-3 years of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards.
* Premium Level – $.45 per mile
4+ years or more of driving experience and must meet minimum hiring standards
* Increase in Pay – 1¢ per mile increase after first 90 days of employment, and 1¢ per mile paid annually on anniversary date with a cap at $.51 per mile
* Stop Pay (excluding load origin and final delivery) – $25 for each additional pickup or delivery; loads out of USG in Cloquet, MN & Walworth, WI pay $40 for each additional stop
* Over Dimensional Loads – when hauling over dimensional loads, drivers will be paid an additional 5¢ per loaded mile
* All loads including building material and steel tarp and securement pay – tarp pay will be $15 to tarp and an additional $15 to untarp
* Chicago Cross Town Loads – $40 plus mileage
* Short haul pay for loads less than 75 miles – $20 if driver takes empty trailer to load origin, tarps and secures load; $20 if driver delivers load to final destination and removes tarps and securement
* Job Site Deliveries – $20 for each load that is delivered to a job site and the customer is billed specifically for this service.
* East Coast Pay
– loads delivering East of I-81, (origins W. of MS River) – $50
– loads delivering East of I-81, but North of Virginia (all other origins) – $25
* Side Kit Pay – Central Steel & Wire Chicago-Altoona $70
* HazMat Pay – An additional $85 per load will be paid on all placarded HazMat loads
* Detention Pay – $15 an hour when billed – maximum of $15
* Layover Pay – after 24 hours of layover, at no fault of the driver, driver qualifies for $60 layover pay. Subsequent 24-hour periods of layover, driver qualifies for an additional $100. Layover pay is subject to Operation’s discretion and can be adjusted under special circumstances.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
We are also hiring Students, Teams & Owner Operators.
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
- Student Driver
- Team Drivers
Decker Truck Line
Decker Truck Line
For companies with high frequency and dedicated transportation needs, Decker Truck Line, Inc. is an 85 year old, family owned and operated trucking company, with a loyal workforce that is committed to exceeding expectations.
Our Core Values
1 Safety Has No Compromise
Safety is imperative to our success and the future of our company, and we take personal responsibility for the safety of ourselves and those around us. We perform safety assessments as we continually improve protocol and procedures while providing our people with the training, knowledge and tools to work safely and prevent accidents. Focusing on assuring the safety of everything we operate and maintain allows us to recognize and correct potential hazards immediately. If anyone notices anything unsafe, they have the authority and obligation to speak up and bring it to the attention of others.
2 Our Most Valuable Asset is Our Employees
While working as a team, we accomplish our goals by treating others with respect, compassion and integrity. We are professional, high-performing team players focused on delivering and drawing on our experience. We aim to attract, develop, and retain the best people by creating a stimulating, fun, and open work culture that promotes personal development and work/life balance. We reward competitively and celebrate successes.
3 We Value Our Customers
We are committed to providing the highest quality service in meeting our customer’s expectations. We focus on customer relationships that build trust, confidence, and loyalty. Our customers are our most important stakeholders and the lifeblood of our business.
4 Continuously Improve
Working under the idea that “He who stops being better, stops being good” Decker continues to strive for improvement in all aspects of operations. The responsibility to push for greatness is placed upon everyone within the company, and by instituting on-the-job training, The Decker Companies are able to effectively instill more knowledge and trust in their employees.
5 We Can Make A Difference
We aim to make a positive difference to the communities where we operate and seek ways to assist them. We prioritize the hiring and development of local people, and we work with local supply chains when possible. We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment by conserving resources, reducing waste and emissions, and preventing environmental pollution while simultaneously working with our customers to provide the best environmental solutions.
6 Lead with Financial Strength and Stability
We believe that efficiency and financial strength allow us to achieve our corporate goals and create opportunities. We are cost aware and carefully manage our own and our customers’ costs. We manage financial risk systematically and responsibly.
Decker Truck Line 's Hiring Area
23 Years Old
- Lease Purchase Available
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo / Collision / Liability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Fuel Surcharge
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
Truck Driving Jobs at Decker Truck Line
3,576 jobs found.
Decker Truck Line – Springtown , TX – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Minnesota Lake , MN – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Alpine , AL – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Wiota , IA – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Axtell , KS – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Booneville , MS – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Rainbow City , AL – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Mentor , OH – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018
Decker Truck Line – Tekamah , NE – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 12/01/2018