Dyno Nobel, a wholly owned subsidiary of Incitec Pivot Limited, a global leader in diversified industrial chemicals that manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals and fertilisers. We provide blasting solutions and quality explosives products throughout North America and Australia, as well as selected customers in the Asia Pacific region. Due to continued results and world-leading innovation, customers in the mining, quarry, construction, pipeline and geophysical exploration industries choose Dyno Nobel.
Over The Road Team Driver/Tractor Trailer Driver Ideally Hire a Team Together
Operates Tractor & Trailer equipment, in a team environment, loading & unloading. Involves considerable knowledge of equipment & essential functions. Comply with Local, State, & Federal regs. Serves customers in a professional, safe & efficient manner.
Reports to the Transportation Manager.
Responsible for the following:
Operates Tractor and Trailer equipment, in a team environment, loading and unloading. Involves considerable knowledge of equipment and essential functions. Comply with Local, State, and Federal regulations. Serve all internal/external customers in a professional, safe and efficient manner consistent with DNA’s and DNTI’s mission, vision and values
- Assigned Tractors
- Mileage pay is based off of all hub miles ran
- Hourly pay for any line 4 time, required by DOT
- Layover pay starts after 4 hours
- Late Model Equipment
- Competitive Salary
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits Package:
Paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement plans (such as 401k), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), emergency travel assistance and other benefits
- Operates tractor and trailer, bulk tanks, liquid tanker
- Operates auxiliary equipment.
- Check equipment daily to maintain efficient and safe operational status.
- Maintains various required driver logs, time and trip reports, vehicle inspection reports, tach charts.
- Perform continuous loading and unloaded duties ranging from 50-100 pounds.
- Verifies products delivered or loaded.
- Must meet the DOT required qualifications of driver according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned within the capabilities of the successful candidate, as determined by management
- A combination of on the job training and certification is required. Must have clear understanding of various governmental regulations. Must be able to understand and follow company policies.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer experience in the last (4) years
- Class A CDL with Tanker and HAZMAT endorsement required
- Must be 25 years or older
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport; must be able to get in/out of Canada
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Present oneself in an professional manner at all times
- Ability to make oneself available 24 hours, 7 days a week or until 70 hrs have been exhausted
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally from the ground to waist level. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently from the ground to shoulder level. On a frequent basis, must be able to stand or walk. On a frequent basis, must be able to sit and operate equipment. Ability to bend at the waist and to twist/rotate if necessary up to two thirds of the day. Must be able to push/pull with arms with a force up to 50 plus pounds while performing labor work. Must be able to maintain balance while climbing in and out of a cab and on and off bulk trailers and tankers. Must be able to coordinate use of hands and eyes in operations of equipment on a continuous basis. Must be able to read all gauges on equipment and make correct judgements in the operation of equipment, must be able to accurately estimate distance for the safe operations of equipment and understand/apply traffic laws and other regulations. Must be able to perform simple estimates of time needed to perform a job, determine distance, height and depth in relationship to operation of equipment and maintain accurate daily record logs, trip reports, tach charts and vehicle inspection reports. Must be able to ask questions of supervisor/manager, listen and follow verbal directions, communicate verbally with co-workers. Must be congenial with customers and fellow company workers.
Dyno Nobel is an equal employment opportunity employer and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Being a part of the Dyno Nobel team is a combination of everything that is unique about Dyno Nobel: our culture, our core values, our commitment to safety, but most importantly, it is our people. It it what set us apart from your average employer, and is everything that makes Dyno Nobel a great place to work. At Dyno Nobel, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Dyno Nobel does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Dyno Nobel will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
- Team Drivers
Dyno Nobel Transportation
Dyno Nobel Transportation
Join the Dyno Nobel Team
Being part of the Dyno Nobel team is a combination of everything that is unique about Dyno Nobel: our culture, our core values, our commitment to safety, but most important, it is our people. This is what sets us apart from ordinary employers, and is everything that makes Dyno Nobel such a great place to work. At Dyno Nobel, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We provide an impressive benefit program
Highlights of our comprehensive and competitive benefit package are listed below:
• Life and disability insurance
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Defined contribution retirement plans (such as 401k)
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Emergency travel assistance
In addition, we offer other personal benefits under Financial, Health & Lifestyle, Technology & Travel designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Your Dyno Nobel Human Resource contact can answer any questions you may have about coverage and eligibility.
Call or Apply Today to Find Out More!
Dyno Nobel Transportation's Hiring Area
21 Years Old
- Defined contribution retirement plans (such as 401k)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency travel assistance
- Paid Orientation
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Truck Driving Jobs at Dyno Nobel Transportation
397 jobs found.
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Holladay , UT – Team Drivers Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Wheeling , WV – Company Driver Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Zanesville , OH – Company Driver Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Hopedale , OH – Company Driver Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Rush Valley , UT – Team Drivers Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Nevada , MO – Team Drivers Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Berlin , OH – Company Driver Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Waterford , OH – Company Driver Job – 11/01/2017
Dyno Nobel Transportation – Red Feather Lakes , CO – Team Drivers Job – 11/01/2017