Forward Air over-the-road LTL:
The foundation product for Forward Air is our over-the-road LTL service. In LTL you will run our trailers (no trailer fees), drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another (no waiting) at an average weight under 26,000 pounds. We take pride in our closed network, which provides best-in-class miles at a rate of consistency not seen elsewhere in the industry, weekly home time, and revenue on ALL empty and loaded miles ran. Join Forward Air now and become part of the fleet with the lowest turnover in the industry!
- Earn up to $454,000/ year
- $1.30/ loaded mile plus regionally based FSC
- Industry best 5,800 miles per week average.
- $3,000 per driver referral bonus
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Fleet owners/multiple truck owners receive an uncapped increased rate per mile on all trucks through our Fleet Forward program. Contact us for more info!
(Earning potential and per mile rate, and includes $0.02 on all miles for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer –. Earning estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- Terminal to Terminal – Never experience detention or unloading time AGAIN.
- Secure parking and on-site fueling. Take your breaks at our secure locations.
- Closed terminal network – 5,800 miles/wk is our network AVERAGE!
- Opportunity for dedicated routes as they come available.
- Paid empty miles – The days of your truck moving for free are over.
- Average 30 cents per gallon fuel discount
- Super lightweight load average – stop burning fuel. Our loads average 14,000 LBS lower than industry average.
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight. Pull the pin and go.
- Weekly Home Time Program – No OTR carrier gets you home more regularly
- Regionally based FSC (Fuel Surcharge) Program – Realize actual fuel cost for the region you run in.
- 100% Paid Tolls and Pre-Pass/EZ pass
- 3rd Party Insurance Options, Including 3rd Party Health, Non-Trucking Liability, Physical Damage, Occupational Accident and More
- Pet Friendly
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Class A CDL required
- Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in last 36, 24 months in the last 5 years, or 36 months in last ten years
©2018 Forward Air.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver’s qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with Forward Air
- Owner Operator
At Forward Air, we offer you a strong, stable work partnership, backed by over three decades of success in the field of time-definite ground transportation.
Founded in 1981, we operate a network of 81 terminals located on or near major airports in the United States and Canada, including a central sorting facility in Columbus, Ohio, and nine regional hubs.
We serve the air cargo industry, primarily receiving cargo that
has been transported by air and transporting it to the terminal
closest to its destination.
From our headquarters in Greeneville, Tennessee, we're proud to be an industry leader and offer our independent contractors top pay and an opportunity to grow their businesses as we grow ours.
Like to hear more? Contact us and we'll show you all the benefits of moving Forward.
Forward Air 's Hiring Area
23 Years Old
A, B, C
Truck Driving Jobs at Forward Air
10,000 jobs found.