Did you recently graduate from a truck driving school and you have less than the one year’s driving experience most companies require? Join the Hill Bros. Finishing Program for a great place to start your career and get the experience you’re looking for—all while earning a great paycheck. Plus, we’re a family based company who takes your home time seriously.
You’ll learn from several different experienced Driver Trainers who have excellent CSA scores and have a great rapport with our Operations and Safety teams. And because you’ll learn the ropes from a variety of trainers working in different positions, you’ll have a broader spectrum of training and knowledge when you get done and will be better able to identify where you’ll fit in as a professional driver.
Focusing on your individual training needs:
- A truck driving program designed for optimal learning
- Extensive mentoring by experienced professionals
- An opportunity for continued growth at Hill Bros.
- Valuable professional connections
Requirements for graduate truck driving program
- This Graduate Program is only for students who have graduated from an approved driving school within 125 mile radius of our headquarters, which is located in Omaha, NE.
- Be 23 years of age or older
- Have valid CDL
- Graduate from an approved Driving School 160 hours, State Certified or PDTI Certified– Graduation Certificate Required
- Must Pass Drug Screen, DOT Physical and Functional Capacity Test
- No More Than 3 Moving Violations in the Past 3 Years
- All Accidents are Reviewed
- No Reckless Driving Charges in the Past 3 Years
- Any License Suspension Must be Reviewed by Hill Brothers
- No More Than One Chargeable Property Damage Accident Ever
- No DUI/DWI in the Past 5 Years
- No Positive Drug Results or Refusals Ever
- No Illegal Trafficking/Transportation of Drugs or Alcohol
- No Felony Narcotic Related Convictions Ever
- All other Misdemeanors, Felonies and Other Convictions Must be Reviewed by Hill Brothers
- Must be Able to Perform the Essential Job Functions With or Without Reasonable Accommodation
- Must Adhere to All Company Policies
- Student Driver
Hill Brothers Transportation
For nearly three decades, Hill Brothers Transportation has excelled at serving freight customers for one reason: we employ some of the best, most professional truck drivers in the country. Our mission is simple. We’ve built Hill Bros on the five values we offer to every driver: integrity, communication, leadership, ethics and respect. If you’re a truck driver and you’re looking for a place where you can flourish financially and personally, contact us today about our current openings. We’ve got spots available right now for company drivers, owner operators, lease purchase drivers.
Hill Brothers Transportation's Hiring Area
23 Years Old
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Per Diem
Truck Driving Jobs at Hill Brothers Transportation
7,464 jobs found.
Hill Brothers Transportation – Abilene , TX – Team Drivers Job – 01/01/2018
Hill Brothers Transportation – Gallatin , TN – Team Drivers Job – 01/01/2018
We Offer TEAM Trucking Opportunities That Top The Pay Scale And Get You Home Frequently In The McEwen, TN Area!
Hill Brothers Transportation – McEwen , TN – Team Drivers Job – 01/01/2018
When You Go The Extra Mile, You Should Be Rewarded! Hill Bros. Offers OTR Truck Driving Opportunities With Excellent Mileage-based Pay Per Length Of Haul, Good Home Time And A Host Of Great Benefits In The Springfield, TN Area!
Hill Brothers Transportation – Springfield , TN – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2018
Hill Brothers Transportation – Peetz , CO – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2018
Hill Brothers Transportation – Larkspur , CO – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2018
Over-the-road Truck Driving Jobs At Hill Bros. Offer Great Pay Per Length Of Haul In The Altadena, CA Area!
Hill Brothers Transportation – Altadena , CA – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2018
Hill Brothers Transportation – Red Oak , TX – Team Drivers Job – 01/01/2018
Hill Brothers Transportation – Plainview , TX – Owner Operator Job – 01/01/2018