Flatbed Owner Operators are now enjoying record high freight rates and load availability and Mercer Transportation has the experience, support, reputation and stability that will help you maximize your earnings!
And when you deliver a load, you won’t wait to get your money, you will be paid after every load through our Quick Pay Program! Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company, in business for over 40 years, so we know what it takes to be successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip through our Quick Pay program
- Fuel discount program - Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- Open-door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
Offering Flatbed – Stepdeck – Dry Van Freight!
Make A Smart Move For Your Business!
Join Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
Call 888-994-6231 to speak with a Mercer Recruiter Or Apply Online Now!
Minimum requirements for Owner Operators leasing onto Mercer:
- 25 years old and possess a current CDL A License
- One year of recent, verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
For over 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away! We are seeking dependable Owner Operators who are ready to make their business successful and join Team Mercer!
- Owner Operator
Ranked among the top carriers in the U.S., Mercer Transportation has earned a reputation as one of the nation’s leading owner-operator companies. For over forty years, Mercer has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Mercer is an irregular route carrier that operates an owner-operator fleet of more than 2,300 trucks with no company-owned equipment.
Primarily, Mercer is a truckload carrier of general commodities, offering flatbed, stepdeck and dry van services. Our logistics system operates with authority for the continental United States, Canada and interline contracts into Mexico.
The Mercer headquarters in Louisville, KY is proud to maintain a family atmosphere that encourages Contractors to make themselves at home. Our open-door policy welcomes Contractors to work directly with their freight coordinator and the Mercer staff. In addition, Mercer's on-site driver lounge offers TV rooms, complimentary showers and laundry room, and 24-hour truck parking to ensure the comfort of all visiting Contractors. Stop by and say hello!
Mercer Transportation's Hiring Area
25 Years Old
- Cargo / Collision / Liability Insurance
- Paid Weekly
- Layover Pay
- Paid Fuel Surcharge
- Direct Deposit
Truck Driving Jobs at Mercer Transportation
6,972 jobs found.
Mercer Transportation – Redwood City , CA – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Colby , KS – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Fishersville , VA – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Walnut Grove , AL – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Simpsonville , SC – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Canistota , SD – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Cave Creek , AZ – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Trinity , NC – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018
Mercer Transportation – Burns , OR – Owner Operator Job – 12/01/2018