It's very exciting times in
trucking and MVL has so many great things going on! Our
management team has been laser focused in making MVL the premier
place to be a OTR company driver!
Here's why we are "A Better Way of Trucking"
- Drivers are our CUSTOMERS and nothing is possible without our drivers... PERIOD! This philosophy has been drilled into management and all the way down the ladder.
- NEW OTR Pay Package (Base pay increased up to $0.50 CPM)
- MVL placed a 62 truck order (IH & MACK) and 2019 Trucks are starting to arrive! These trucks were designed for professional drivers - Some options include disk brakes, the best driver seat made, Automatic Transmission, APU, XM Radio & much more!
- MVL Drivers are Home EVERY Weekend
- MVL added a Pet & Rider Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental, Vision & Life. It's the best coverage and we were able lower the deductible and lower the cost to the driver (just announced)
- AFLAC Coverage - Accident, Cancer & Short Term Disability
- Monthly Safety Bonus
- Quarterly Driver Retention Bonus
- $1800.00 per Per Week
Call (662) 728-2220 to speak to a
Valid Class A CDL
No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years
Not cited for an at-fault D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
No serious offenses in the previous 5 years or pattern of unsafe practices
- Company Driver
Morgan Van Lines
Morgan Van Lines
Our family has a combined total of more than 150 years experience in the trucking industry. We know the freight business. We also know what is important to many professional truck drivers because we asked. Our drivers become extended family and have long careers with our company. In response to our drivers, we provide:
Quality Home Time
Drivers are home most weekends. Restarts are planned to be at your home location if at all possible.
Simple Pay Plan
Our pay plan includes a competitive starting mileage rate, mileage pay increases, stop pay, and an option for additional compensation. When unloading is a part of a delivery, our drivers choose whether to unload for extra pay, or just watch. We don’t offer unattainable bonuses and inflated numbers.
We furnish major medical, dental and vision insurance and pay most of the cost for our drivers. Paid holidays, paid vacations, and a 401k plan with a company contribution, are designed to supply our driver families with a better quality of life now and in retirement.
Dependable Assigned Equipment
Drivers are assigned a late model tractor. The fleet receives the best in maintenance and our national network of service keeps drivers rolling safely and timely.
Drivers are never just a number at MVL. They are respected for their contributions to our success. One example is the driver referral program. Our drivers receive an immediate bonus each time they refer a new hire. It’s simple – as we grow, we want our recruitment budget to go to our own people.
Security and Consistency
Our large customer base and carrier alliances supply consistent miles and weekly pay for our drivers. In business almost 60 years, we provide stability and a long-term home for quality drivers.
MVL driver applicants must:
- Have a Class 'A' CDL
- Be 21 years of age or more.
- Have a safe driving record.
- Have two years verifiable driving experience
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Pass a D.O.T. physical.
Morgan Van Lines's Hiring Area
21 Years Old
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Direct Deposit
Truck Driving Jobs at Morgan Van Lines
416 jobs found.
Morgan Van Lines – Niangua , MO – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Cottontown , TN – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Lewisburg , TN – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Dunnville , KY – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Hodges , AL – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Fultondale , AL – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Toney , AL – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Hanceville , AL – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019
Morgan Van Lines – Tuscumbia , MO – Company Driver Job – 01/01/2019