Did you recently graduate from an accredited CDL school? It’s time to apply for student and trainee truck driver job opportunities at Tyson Foods! Get your career started on the right track with eight weeks of PAID one-on-one training with a certified instructor. Plus, our student starting rates top the industry average, so start earning on day one!
$.43 CPM starting pay after completion of the training program!
Tyson trainees earn:
- $600 orientation pay
- $600/week training pay
In just a few, short weeks of our paid training program, you’ll have all the tools you need to pull big earning potential as a Tyson Foods company truck driver.
Don’t forget to ask recruiters about our tuition reimbursement!
Length of training based on experience:
- Recent CDL graduate: min. 8-week training (48 days)
- 1-3 months recent experience: min. 8-week training (48 days)
- 4-6 months recent experience: min. 4-week training (24 days)
- 7-8 months recent experience: min 2-week training (12 days)
- 1-year experience within last 5 years: min. 2-week training (12 days)
CDL-A Student Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A in state of residence
- Age 21 or older
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination & drug screening
- Able to pass a road test
- Live in defined hiring area & willing to park at designated parking area
- Twelve (12) points or less on the Tyson Evaluations System as pertains to accidents, incidents, and moving violations
- No DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle, or in a personal vehicle in the last eight (8) years
- Must not have DOT Drug Alcohol Violation within past 3 years
Tyson Foods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientations, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.