OWNER OPERATOR TRUCK DRIVERS WANTED IN WILSON, OK AREA!
Tutle & Tutle Trucking Inc.
OWNER OPERATORS -- CEMENT IN THE DFW AREA --
- Sign on bonus after 90 days -- after 30 days of truck being leased on, Owner will receive $1000.00 bonus provided the driver is available for dispatch under FMCSA rules and regulations and not turn down any loads; followed up with $1000.00 after 60 days of truck being leased on with the same requirements, and a final payment of $1000.00 after 90 days of the truck being leased on with the same requirements– that will give you a total of a $3000 bonus. If you leave or remove the truck before meeting the 6 month mark, we will deduct half of whatever bonus was paid to you.
- All equipment must go through an in-house CSA inspection in one of our terminal maintenance shops to get leased on; followed up by one every quarter. All trucks must have their ECM speed set at no higher than 75 mph.
- All equipment must have a current DOT inspection
- Tractors – we like to see 2002 or newer, but will review your tractor with a CSA inspection to determine eligibility – it must be able to have an ELD installed AND must operate properly; Trailers – must be 1990 or newer.
- Cement runs are mostly drop and hook, so a blower is not required; however, if the truck is equipped with a blower, it will give the owner more options of types of loads
- EFS fuel cards are provided upon request for no additional deposit; however TRANSACTION FEES APPLY when the card is swiped.
- We are legally obligated to cover your liability insurance because you will be running under our authority and our DOT number – there is a $120.00/week charge per truck that covers various required insurances. We also require a Non-Trucking Liability (bobtail) Policy to be purchased through us for protection to both of us if your truck is operated outside of dispatch for a fee of $12.50/truck per week.
- Physical Damage insurance (comp/coll) is available upon request for 7% of the value of the equipment. We will take that 7% divide it by 52 weeks in the year, and taken it out weekly. For example $50,000 value on equipment is $3500/yr.; divided by 52 weeks = $67.31/wk. out of your settlement. Please be advised that no matter how many days during the month you are on the insurance, you are charged for the ENTIRE month.
- Escrow accounts are required per truck. $100 per week per truck will be deducted from the weekly settlement until the balance reaches $3500.00. Additional amount may be added to the escrow account and deducted at any time provided the minimum balance of $3500.00 stays in the account at all times.
- ELD (electronic logging devices) are required for all trucks running under Tutle and Tutle’s authority. There will be a $15 per week rental fee for the ELD unit. Our shop will install ELD unit during your orientation, and you must return the ELD to us within 7 days of termination of the lease agreement in good working condition in order to receive your escrow back for the ELD.
- All Owner Operators must qualify according to the DRIVER GUIDELINES set out for hiring. Pre-employment processing fees of $250.00 (plus any other additional state fees for applicable background checks) are charged for each driver completely processed. That is from application in to seat in the truck.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TUTLE AND TUTLE TRUCKING HAS A VERY STRICT “NO RIDER” POLICY – THIS MEANS THAT NO FRIENDS, FAMILY, PETS OR STRANGERS ARE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE TRUCK WITH YOU.
- Valid & Current Class-A CDL License
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have verifiable Class A driving experience
- Good MVR & PSP report - will review
- No drug charges, DWI/DUI in last 3 years
Company InformationTutle & Tutle Trucking Inc.