OWNER OPERATOR TRUCK DRIVERS WANTED IN Tyler, TX AREA!
Tutle & Tutle Trucking Inc.
OWNER OPERATORS -- WEST TEXAS, EAST TEXAS, SOUTH TEXAS
- Sign on bonus after 90 days -- after 30 days of truck being leased on, Owner will receive $1000.00 bonus provided the driver is available for dispatch under FMCSA rules and regulations and not turn down any loads; followed up with $1000.00 after 60 days of truck being leased on with the same requirements, and a final payment of $1000.00 after 90 days of the truck being leased on with the same requirements– that will give you a total of a $3000 bonus. If you leave or remove the truck before meeting the 6 month mark, we will deduct half of whatever bonus was paid to you.
- All equipment must go through an in-house CSA inspection in one of our terminal maintenance shops to get leased on; followed up by one every quarter. All trucks must have their ECM speed set at no higher than 75 mph.
- All equipment must have a current DOT inspection
- Tractors – we like to see 2002 or newer, but will review your tractor with a CSA inspection to determine eligibility – it must be able to have an ELD installed AND must operate properly; Trailers – must be 1990 or newer.
- Tractor must be equipped with a blower to run pneumatic loads or we have sandbox loads available
- Tractors need to have apportioned tags which can be purchased through Tutle for a fee that will be taken out at $75/wk until paid in full. Full year is $1450.00 which runs November 1st – October 31st. Tags purchased during any other time of year are pro-rated at $120.83 per month. You must have a Texas title or Texas RPO in order to obtain apportioned tags through us. This means that your tractor must be in Texas for a DOT inspection when necessary. If you order your registration through us, then you will HAVE THE OPTION to put forth an additional escrow for the renewal of your 2290 (Road Use Tax) that is due by the end of August of each year. This will help the process of the renewals for our registration in October go much smoother, as well as take an additional task away from the Owner Operator or Fleet Owner. The 2290 (Road Use Tax) escrow required will be $590.00. This will cover the cost of filing the 2290 with the IRS ($550.00) plus filing fees associated with the renewal. If Owner Operators do not wish to put the money in escrow for their 2290, then they will need to purchase their own 2290HVUT and forward to the CORP HR Department for registration renewal. There will be the $75/wk. per truck cost for the registration until paid in full + $75/wk. per truck for the 2290 escrow until paid in full.
- EFS fuel cards are provided upon request for no additional deposit; however TRANSACTION FEES APPLY when the card is swiped.
- We are legally obligated to cover your liability insurance because you will be running under our authority and our DOT number – there is a $120.00/week charge per truck that covers various required insurances. We also require a Non-Trucking Liability (bobtail) Policy to be purchased through us for protection to both of us if your truck is operated outside of dispatch for a fee of $12.50/truck per week.
- Physical Damage insurance (comp/coll) is available upon request for 7% of the value of the equipment. We will take that 7% divide it by 52 weeks in the year, and taken it out weekly. For example $50,000 value on equipment is $3500/yr.; divided by 52 weeks = $67.31/wk. out of your settlement. Please be advised that no matter how many days during the month you are on the insurance, you are charged for the ENTIRE month.
- Escrow accounts are required per truck. $100 per week per truck will be deducted from the weekly settlement until the balance reaches $3500.00. Additional amount may be added to the escrow account and deducted at any time provided the minimum balance of $3500.00 stays in the account at all times.
- ELD (electronic logging devices) are required for all trucks running under Tutle and Tutle’s authority. There will be a $15 per week rental fee for the ELD unit. Our shop will install ELD unit during your orientation, and you must return the ELD to us within 7 days of termination of the lease agreement in good working condition in order to receive your escrow back for the ELD.
- All Owner Operators must qualify according to the DRIVER GUIDELINES set out for hiring. Pre-employment processing fees of $250.00 (plus any other additional state fees for applicable background checks) are charged for each driver completely processed. That is from application in to seat in the truck.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TUTLE AND TUTLE TRUCKING HAS A VERY STRICT “NO RIDER” POLICY – THIS MEANS THAT NO FRIENDS, FAMILY, PETS OR STRANGERS ARE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE TRUCK WITH YOU.
- Valid & Current Class-A CDL License
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have verifiable Class A driving experience
- Good MVR & PSP report - will review
- No drug charges, DWI/DUI in last 3 years
Company InformationTutle & Tutle Trucking Inc.