CDL-A Truck Driver - Home Time Options - Industry Leading Pay
Hogan Transport - Dedicated
Hogan Transports is Now Hiring CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers!
Industry Leading Pay & Sign-On Bonus Incentives*
People always ask Why Hogan? To put it simply, we are a family. For over 105 years, we have delivered America one mile at a time thanks to the dedicated men and women who drive for Hogan. It is because of them that we continue to grow and plan for the next century.
David Hogan, CEO
Why Choose Hogan:
- A home for every driver!
- Top industry weekly pay with sign-on bonus incentive*
- Consistent home time
- From dry van to car haul, we haul it all!
- Ask a recruiter for available freight options in your area
- Excellent driver referral program = Unlimited earning potential!
- Late model trucks
- Safety & service award programs
- Vacation & holiday pay
- Full benefits packages: Medical, dental, vision, life, & 401(k)
- Passenger program & pet policy
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Hogan Transport online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a dedicated account specialist to discuss available dedicated accounts (we'll contact you at the number provided)
See where the road can take you when you drive for Hogan!
Hogan is family-owned and operated with over 100 years of experience in the Transportation Industry. We continue a tradition of unparalleled, personalized service to clients and drivers. Hogan utilizes first-class equipment and advanced technology to help our drivers be successful. Drivers can expect a career embodied by safety, teamwork, professionalism, integrity, and the constant pursuit of excellence.
Our nationwide network of dedicated opportunities allows drivers the opportunity to find predictable home time, competitive pay rates, and stable customer freight that best suits their needs. Our goal is to attract, recruit, and retain excellent employees who are passionately motivated to represent Hogan s core values. If this sounds like you, apply today to join the Hogan team!
Background & Experience:
- Valid Class A CDL
- 3 months experience
(*Speak to a recruiter for more details)
Company InformationHogan Transport - Dedicated